Solor Colour Monitor
1. Switch off your monitor
2. Fold back the dust shields, loosen the lock nuts, and remove the sensors from your wheels. Keep the
sensors next to their respective wheels.
3. Switch on the monitor.
4. Press and hold the "+" button for 4-5 secs
5. The left hand front tyre icon should be flashing, and a six digit ID should be displayed
6. Screw the left hand front sensor to the tyre valve and wait for the monitor to beep after 4-5 secs.
7. Press the "+" button and repeat the process for the right front tyre
8. Repeat until all four sensors are now registered to the tyre icons on the monitor screen
9. Press and hold the "spanner" button for 4-5 secs to register the sensor ID settings
10. The monitor should now be displaying pressures and temperatures for all four wheels
This sounds like the monitor has been switched on, but the TCSO external sensors have not ‘woken up’.
The TCSO sensors go to sleep after 10 minutes of inactivity, which preserves the battery life.
The vehicle will need to be driven to wake up the sensors. This will only take a few seconds, and the display will begin displaying tyre pressures and temperatures
Ask a Question
Use the form below to ask a question