We respect your privacy, here at TyrePal Ltd we are committed to holding and using your data in a secure, lawful and responsible way.
Any and all data that is held is for legitimate reasons and for the sole purpose of sales and marketing. We will continue to keep this up to date, secure and only for as long as necessary.
We will not send you spam, but would like to maintain contact with you and may on occasion send you information about products and services by email, mail or telephone.
For your security, our card processing is carried out by Global Payments.
2. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, the type of personal data that we may keep and process are:
• Names and contact information i.e. emails and telephone numbers
• Credit History
• Accounting data
3. How do we use the Data?
Any personal data that we will collect and process will be for explicit and legitimate business purposes only, and will not be used for any other purpose.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
4. Our Promise
• Process your data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
• Only hold your data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes only
• Keep all data accurate and as up to date as possible
• Only keep necessary data in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
• Comply with your business’ right to be forgotten
• When requested destroy data in an appropriate way
• Provide adequate security measures to protect your data
• Ensure that a nominated officer is responsible for data protection compliance
• Inform you of any and all third parties that your data is shared with and why
• Inform you of how to access further information regarding your data and how to make a complaint regarding security breaches
• Give you instruction and access to amending, updating or deleting your data
5. Data Breach
In the unlikely event that your business feels your data is being used unlawfully please contact our Privacy Representative Kerry Hibbert on 01543 870182. If you would like further information contact the Information Commissioners Office Helpline on 0303 123 1113 or www.ico.org.uk